The Standard Enclosed Photo Booth
Watch your guests fall in love with our spacious Standard Enclosed Photo Booth – and with the fun pictures they’ll take home. The fun and excitement that our Enclosed Photo Booth provides will take your event to the next level. With glowing lights and prints on the spot, it is an interactive party favor providing your guests with a branded keepsake to remember your event.
The Standard Enclosed Photo Booth is our most popular option. Our Enclosed Photo Booth has a unique design fully enveloping 1-10 adults in a luxurious red curtain and it's even wheelchair accessible! Vintage photo booths are designed to accommodate only two people, while this is great for lovers on the boardwalk, vintage style photo booths do not accommodate large wedding and quince dresses, or large groups of friends. And unlike our booth, larger modern booths do not contain a bench. This forces guests to stand to be framed by the camera, which becomes difficult for the elderly, small children, and people in wheel chairs.
Combined with an exterior led motion light show, our Enclosed Photo Booth is designed to party!
Whether it's a wedding, holiday party, birthday party, or corporate event, a Party-O-Matic Photo Booth is a perfect way to entertain your guests. Make everyone feel happy, appreciated, and part of the fun at your special event!
Each Rental Includes:
- Your choice of print option. (Click here to view)
- 3 hour rental time. (Time can be extended)
- Unlimited photo sessions and prints during allotted time!
- Personalized event text, logo, and graphics for your prints.
- Choice of 3 complimentary Background Curtain Colors (Red, Black, or White), plus 9 additional colors to choose from. (Click here to view color options)
- Party-O-Matic Prop Kit. Costuming accessories add to the fun with hats, glasses, boas, masks, seasonal items and more! Our kit is larger than just a box – it takes up an entire table.
- A friendly and professional attendant. Our Attendants will be on hand to ensure that your guests are fully satisfied. They'll help with props, scrapbooking and get everyone in on the fun.
- High Resolution Digital Images on a USB Flash Drive. This includes all images – both the individual images and the composite print images.
- Online Gallery. At partyomatic.com your guests will be able to view, download, order prints & merchandise and even share images through Facebook, Twitter and e-mail. Guests can also download Hi-Res files for free and order additional prints for only 19 cents! This online gallery will be password protected with your request. To view a gallery click here: Georgina's Graduation
Standard Enclosed Photo Booth Extras & Add-Ons
- Additional Hour ($100)
You can extend your photo booth's run-time in one hour increments.
Duplicate Prints ($75)
Two photos printed on site per session! (Great for Print Option #1 or #2 – Possibly one for the guests and one for the host.) If you choose one of our print options that include strips, you will receive four photo strips per photo session. Click here to view Print Options. If you choose to add additional time to your photo booth's run time, there is no additional cost for the extra prints.
Scrapbook Service ($100)
Add a luxurious black scrapbook with black pages created by your closest friends and family to preserve your special event's photos for a lifetime. Includes: a dedicated scrapbook attendant, 12" x 12" w/ 50 sides archival album with black pages and protective sheet covers, metallic colored pens, archival glue, & over 200 fun stickers.
Scrapbook Package ($150)
Save $50 when you combine "2 for 1 Prints" and "Scrapbook Service".
Idle Time ($20/hour)
Idle Time pertains to hours in which the photo booth is set up, but not operational. For instance, if your event venue states that vendors must be set up by a specified time, but the photo booth run time is to be an hour later, an hour of idle time would be needed.
- Travel Fees (Outside of El Paso or Las Cruces) ($.75 / Mile)
Photo Booth Rental packages are payable by check, cash, PayPal or by credit card. A deposit of $100 is due with the signing of the agreement, with the remainder due the day of the event.